Monday, February 14, 2011

29 Weeks. Yowza.




How Far along: 29 weeks, 4 days

Baby size: According to my ticker, she weighs about 3 pounds. I believe it, with the way she throws herself around in there.

Total weight gain: +13 pounds, holding steady.

Maternity clothes: Yep.  

Sleep: I really can't get enough, but I am still not sleeping well. I've had to resort to taking a benadryl every night just so my itchy belly doesn't keep me up.

Best Moment this week: Helping J with his "valentimes" for his friends at daycare. He even insisted that the dog should have one. Also made some further improvements on the kids' room this weekend.

Movement: Yep :-) All.The.Time.

Gender: GIRL!

Labor signs: More frequent BH contractions, generally every 15-20 minutes in the evenings. I am going to bring it up at my appointment on Friday. During the day they're more mellow, more like 1 or 2 an hour.

Belly button: Confused. I think it's happy with it's current nose-like innie-outie state.

Cravings: Chocolate. Ice cream sundaes. Steak.

What I miss: Bending over, being able to use my abs/sit up from reclining easily. Feeling like a normal person. Being able to reach things in cabinets/the sink without my belly getting in the way. Deep, all through the whole night sleep.

Stretch Marks: Yep, complete with the rash. Ugh.I never got these red ones with J.

What is different this time around: Pretty much everything still, including weight gain, cravings, and the scariness of my naked belly.The way this child wiggles instead of punching and kicking; she's got a very different personality than her brother.

What I am looking forward to this week: I have an appointment on Friday, when I will be 30 weeks and 1 day. Holy moly.

Also, fun fact: the belly is now large enough that the motion-sensor sinks at work detect it. Awesome.

No comments: