Monday, February 28, 2011

31 weeks.




How Far along: 31 weeks, 4 day

Baby size: Somewhere in the neighborhood of about 4 pounds, so says the ticker.

Total weight gain: +14 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Yep.  

Sleep: I really can't get enough, but I am still not sleeping well. Between having to get up to pee at least once a night, and having the stupid body pillow between my knees, and my sciatica...ugh.

Best Moment this week:  I got to meet a nestie IRL on Sunday, so that was pretty great! And we got our tax return so we paid a lot of bills and went grocery shopping and stuff. The best moment was totally my date with C at the Melting Pot. OMG. Fondue. LOVE. And it was so wonderful to just get to spend some alone time with my husband. :-) We don't get dates too often, so when my dad and stepmom gave us a gc for our birthdays it was such a treat!

Movement: Yeah, she's very roll-ey. I swear she has corners. She also really likes sticking her butt out.

Gender: GIRL!

Labor signs: Still lots of BH contractions, but I haven't needed cramp bark for a couple days, so that's nice.

Belly button: Confused. It's kinda flat but with an umbrella top.

Cravings: Chocolate. Strawberries. Fondue. Ice cream. Meat.

What I miss: Bending over, not walking all gimpy because of my sciatica. Being able to bend down and stretch my back out. Sleep. Not having to have a pillow between my knees at night.

Stretch Marks: Yep. The rash seems to be mostly gone for now. It's only a matter of time before it comes back with a new batch of stretchies, though.

What is different this time around: Pretty much everything.

What I am looking forward to this week: I have a 32 week ultrasound on Thursday, and an appointment at my midwives' on Friday. Wohoo!

No comments: