Monday, March 7, 2011

32 weeks!


Is it just me, or is my belly SMALLER this week?

How Far along: 32 weeks, 4 days

Baby size: About 4 1/2 pounds, per our u/s last week and my ticker.

Total weight gain: +15 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Yep.  

Sleep: I really can't get enough, but I am still not sleeping well.

Best Moment this week: Our weekend was packed with fun, including the Denver Art Museum free day, Mardi Gras celebration at a local restaurant where C's jazz combo was playing, shopping and dinner with BIL and his family. Overall, the whole weekend was the best moment of the week ;-).

Movement: Yep, all the time. 

Gender: GIRL!

Labor signs: Still lots of BH contractions.

Belly button: It's kind of getting smaller but still in.

Cravings: Gooey brownies with ice cream, fresh orange juice.

What I miss: Bending over, not walking all gimpy because of my sciatica. Being able to bend down and stretch my back out. Sleep. Not having to have a pillow between my knees at night.Being able to sit "like a lady" with my legs together.

Stretch Marks: Yep.

What is different this time around: Pretty much everything.

What I am looking forward to this week: The weekend?

No comments: