Monday, March 14, 2011

33 Weeks. OMG.



How Far along: 33 weeks, 4 days

Baby size: About 5 pounds, assuming she's gaining 1/2 pound a week.

Total weight gain: +16-18 pounds, depending on the day.

Maternity clothes: Yep.  

Sleep: I miss good, sound, painless sleep.

Best Moment this week: We had a friend over for dinner, and overall yesterday was very nice. 

Movement: Yep, all the time. 

Gender: GIRL!

Labor signs: Still lots of BH contractions, which are becoming mildly painful.

Belly button: Still in.It's a weird "target" with no stretch marks.

Cravings: Chocolate, sausage (not together, ew), and orange juice.

What I miss: Same as last week: bending over, not walking all gimpy because of my sciatica. Being able to bend down and stretch my back out. Sleep. Not having to have a pillow between my knees at night.Being able to sit "like a lady" with my legs together.

Stretch Marks: Yep, including the new ones that come with a rash.

What is different this time around: Pretty much everything.

What I am looking forward to this week: Um...I have an appointment on Friday.

No comments: