Monday, March 21, 2011

34 weeks!



How Far along: 34 weeks, 4 days

Baby size: About 5 1/2 pounds, assuming she's gaining 1/2 pound a week.This means she's bigger than my sister was at birth. Wowza. Granted, my sister was eeny teeny, but still.

Total weight gain: +17-18 pounds, depending on the day.

Maternity clothes: Yep.  

Sleep: I miss good, sound, painless sleep. I'd rather sleep than just about anything else.

Best Moment this week: I got to see FireFall in concert on Saturday, they played an awards ceremony and my brother was in the orchestra with them. That was pretty cool. Also my mom's birthday was yesterday, so that was fun. We got to hang out with my brother E and his girlfriend M, whom I really like. I think she's the best one he's had, and I think she might be a little crazy for liking him so much. I did get some good snuggles in with J, too. So I guess the weekend was the best moment?

Movement: Yep, all the time. I need a break sometimes. 

Gender: GIRL!

Labor signs: Still lots of BH contractions, about 90% are mildly painful (a 1 on a scale of 1-10)

Belly button: Still in but very small.

Cravings: Chocolate, fruit (especially berries), steak. Ribs. Mmmm, meat.

What I miss: Same as last week: bending over, not walking all gimpy because of my sciatica. (Getting adjusted has definitely helped though!) Being able to bend down and stretch my back out. Sleep. Not having to have a pillow between my knees at night. Being able to sit "like a lady" with my legs together. Being able to hold J and snuggle him close on my lap.

Stretch Marks: Yep, although the most recent rash is gone. Whew.

What is different this time around: Pretty much everything.

What I am looking forward to this week: Erm...Being 35 weeks on Thursday, and then the weekend. Every day is closer to full term, and closer to when I can meet my girl and she can stop abusing me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, you're almost done! I'm so jealous!

Right now I'd just like to get through one night without having the acid reflux wake me about a gazillion times! =)