Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 3

Last night I did my PM Yoga. No exercise this morning, I like sleep too much. Methinks that plan needs some revision.

Breakfast: Oatmeal made with 2% milk and a couple teaspoons of brown sugar. Small glass of OJ, cup of organic chai with some 2% milk and a couple teaspoons honey added.

Lunch: 1 can of Progresso chicken noodle soup (200 whole calories per can) plus 1 banana.


Maybe I can do this after all.

****
3:30. Snack time. Well, when I get hungry and the whole lab used to go get snack. I can get a little bitty Sundae at GoodTimes for $1.30, but it's almost 500 calories. Yikes. I never realized before how bad it was. But OH MY GOD I want the chocolate. And I don't get peanuts on it because I don't like them...I could get some frozen yogurt in the cafeteria but it's more expensive, and I think the machine's already been turned off for the day. *sigh*

UGH This is hard. I think I need a treat. I've been soo good today, though. Baby steps, that's what I need to do, take baby steps. I have got a jogging stroller in my future, right? That will help!

I want it bad. I am weak. If this is the only bad thing I eat today I'll be set.
****

That was yummy.

Dinner: 1/2 a bowl of stew, two homemade buttermilk biscuits. Then...a brownie and a glass of milk. I blame my brothers, who were over for dinner, and wanted brownies. But not too bad, right? Ugh. I did print out my exercise plans from the Knot and brought them home, so I'll do the abs workout tonight. Plus, I got the jogging stroller! Yay!! I am seriously excited to use it.

No comments: