Friday, March 27, 2009

A Self-Inflicted Snow Day

I really didn't feel like going in to work today, what with the snow and all, and I didn't have anything urgent so I took a vacation day to play with my family. We took J out for his first snow experience, and he thought it was some pretty cool stuff (haha). He did try to eat it, and made some hilarious faces because presumably he didn't think it would be so cold. He got to wear his snowsuit from my mom and his cute little mittens with thumbs (not lame infant mittens) so that was fun, too.














As far as my fitness plan goes, I did do the whole pyramid of crunches again last night. No yoga though. Oh well.

Today's meals, etc:
Breakfast: same as previously, with chai prepared with milk and honey

Lunch: Most of a can of Progresso chicken noodle soup, one serving of vanilla Wallaby yogurt (yum!) with a small handful of chocolate chips added

Snack: 100-calorie pack of cookies, small Cocoa Trio (again, YUM. Seriously).

Dinner: Mom's Stew (recipe to follow in a new post)

After dinner: decaf coffee with milk

No comments: