Monday, April 13, 2009

The Fitness Diaries

I went for a run with the dogs today for about 20 minutes, and I about died. I am seriously lacking in the physical fitness department. Whew. After the first half, Athena at least mellowed out but MacGuyver is a spaz and was seriously trying to sniff, pee, and trip me the whole time. I think my friend Becca is much more talented at running with 2 dogs than I am. However, I solved my bra problem: I wore an all-cotton VS bra (labeled 34D, but I'm pretty sure it's a B because the cup is waaay smaller than my other Ds...and I should have gotten a 34DD anyway, but I digress) with a sports bra over it. Ghetto, yes? It worked though! No discomfort.

I will persist! It has to get easier, right? And maybe someday I will be coordinated enough for a 30 minute run/jog with the jogging stroller and a dog or two, right? Maybe?

I am going to be doing some serious stretching and yoga-ing this evening. Maybe some crunches and push ups, depending on my level of enthusiasm and motivation. I am wearing super soft and comfy sweats that I went running in though, which I absolutely love. I could seriously live in these pants!


ETA: Full ab pyramid, 10 reps each, and 15 girly push ups before my arms gave out. Also, still weighing in at 130.5 pounds. :-p

No comments: