Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Belief-O-Matic

Just for fun, I took this little quiz, the Belief-O-Matic, to tell me what my religion is. I'm never exactly sure how to describe it myself, but I'm not sure this really helped much. I'm not terribly surprised at any of the "matches" other than the Quakers, but then, I also don't know a whole lot about many of these religions. Amusing though! Here I thought my pseudo-Unitarian upbringing had gone by the wayside...

1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)
2. Neo-Pagan (94%)
3. Liberal Quakers (89%)
4. Mahayana Buddhism (85%)
5. New Age (85%)
6. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (80%)
7. Reform Judaism (79%)
8. New Thought (70%)
9. Sikhism (69%)
10. Theravada Buddhism (68%)

How do you stack up to what you expected?

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Good quiz! I got a 100% for Reform Judaism... who would have thought? I think to each his own!