Friday, April 24, 2009

Snippets of Randomness

Counting down til 4:00 when I leave, because C has a last-minute gig tonight and I have to be home by 5 at the absolute latest.

I did hideous amounts of walking on Wednesday, but got lots of shopping done (groceries and related goods, anyway). Anyway, I am counting all that walking for something because my sciatica flared up and I got a migraine-like headache that night from doing it in non-supportive shoes.

Last night I did 25 crunches.

C and J are both sick with some kind of crud this week. J has fortunately not had any high fevers, but when I got home from work yesterday C had one of 102.1! Yikes. Needless to say, he was miserable until the ibuprofen kicked in and the fever went down. Otherwise they have sore throats and sniffy noses and coughs and are generally just pretty pitiful. They seem to be getting better today, but J still slept a lot more than he usually does.

J has a new word. He says "shoe." Sometimes he says it only if you ask him to, sometimes he'll pick up C's slippers and carry them around saying "Shoe? Shoe?" He also likes to "help" put his shoes on, which mainly consists of him setting his shoe on top of his foot so I can put it on for him. Sweet, huh?

I am almost finished with the baby blankets and hats I am making for Sister N's baby shower tomorrow. I have finished both blankets as well as the hat for Baby A, but am still working on the hat for Baby B. It should go pretty quickly. I will post pictures once both are done, hopefully they'll photograph decently!

No comments: