Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Updates n Stuff

I haven't done much in the way of exercise since my last post, mainly because I managed to pull something in my hip so running isn't very appealing until that stops hurting. Otherwise, no excuses. I'm just lazy.

My temperature finally dropped back into my normal (well, before J normal, anyway, which I assume is still normal) pre-ovulatory range, and I've stopped spotting!! Yay!! Yes, I am a nerd, but this means that the progesterone from the Implanon is actually gone now, so my body can get back to normal. I don't know whether or not this means that I will have *another* period now that my temp dropped, but we shall see.

And now...back to work for me. I likely won't be blogging much this week since I will be horendously busy. Have a nice day!

No comments: