Thursday, September 30, 2010

10 weeks.

Today marks 10 weeks exactly. Hush Puppy is 10 weeks along and theoretically prune sized. I'm (at least) 1/4 of the way done with this pregnancy. 1 more week until the placenta takes over the hormones and morning sickness (supposedly) starts to ease up. Three weeks until I'm out of this trimester. Maybe then I'll have some energy back. The past couple of days have actually been pretty good, and I haven't thrown up since Monday, so that's huge. I woke up this morning feeling great, wanted corn flakes for breakfast (which we didn't have) and by the time I got to work I was feeling less than grand. I'm currently sucking desperately on a B-Natal sucker hoping that will help, but so far it just makes my mouth all cherry-y.

I did have a dream that instead of the doppler we got from a friend it was an u/s and I watched Hush Puppy do the robot. It was rather amusing.

No comments: