Monday, September 6, 2010

6 weeks!


How Far along: 6 weeks!

Total weight gain: +2 pounds total from pre-pg, no difference this week at all.

Maternity clothes: No, but I'm rocking the elastic waistband comfy pants today. (Not modeled above.)

Sleep: Yes, please. Although I've been waking up at 2am starving and hot. Bleh.

Best Moment this week: Snuggling with J this morning. Not at all pg related, but it was certainly one of the highlights of my week. Aside from not having to work today.

Movement: N/A

Gender: I'm still leaning toward girl.

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button: In

Cravings/Aversions: Well, I have an aversion to food in general. Although I did just snarf  1 1/2 blueberry bagels like there was no tomorrow. It was wonderful to actually want food. And I am currently wanting some pizza, which I really am looking forward to.

What I miss: Wanting food/to eat, and not feeling constantly queasy or hungry. It seems to me that this time around is much, much harder to make myself eat every 2 hours than it was with J, so I get hungry more so I feel like crap more.

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

What is different this time around: Still the bloaty bump. As you can see in my picture from this morning, taken before anything was eaten, afternoon may or may not be when it shows up anymore. 

What I am looking forward to this week: My first appointment on Wednesday!

1 comment:

Gianni said...

Gook Luck from Italy!

Three months and then...