Monday, September 20, 2010

8 weeks!




How Far along: 8 weeks, 4 days

Total weight gain: +0 

Maternity clothes: Nope but my pants have been held together with a rubber band for almost a week now.

Sleep: Yes, please. Can't get enough of it.

Best Moment this week: In the morning, when I really, really have to pee so my bladder is totally full, my ute gets pushed up so I can feel it. It's awesome. Other than that it's all been pretty decent aside from the nausea.

Movement: N/A

Gender: I'm still thinking girl.

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button: In

Cravings/Aversions: I'm still experiencing an aversion to food in general. BLTs and bacon are still good. BBQ is still good. I did have a craving for lettuce on Friday. Random food and laboratory odors are not, and may make me vomit.

What I miss: Wanting food/to eat, and not feeling constantly queasy or hungry. Also, not having puked.

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

What is different this time around: The constant nausea with occasional puking, the total lack of meat aversion (LOVE this). Also the fact that I have a very definite bump, even if it is just bloat.

What I am looking forward to this week: Maybe the nausea will go away this week? Otherwise I'm looking forward to Thursday when my weeks roll over. Interestingly, they rolled over on Thursdays with J, too.

No comments: