Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Musings

Morning sickness sucks and I hate it. I am glad it's not worse but I seriously hate it. I never puked every day with J. I guess it's time to admit that it's worse this time around, just the puking kicked in later. I have had nausea since I got my positive test, so ick.

B-Natal vitamin B suckers are very nice. I hadn't been using them the past few days but remembered to grab some this morning. It helps, I think.

One of my coworkers (whom I hadn't told yet, I just hadn't gotten around to it) guessed this morning. I guess I should tell my boss soon.

J said "hello" and "goodbye" to the baby this morning. Hello was patting my belly, goodbye was a kiss on my belly. It was very cute.

I woke up in the middle of the night last night with a headache. I still have the headache. I think I may try taking some Tylenol at this point. Ugh.

Morning sickness supposedly starts to go away at 11 weeks. That's in just a little over 2 weeks. I can make it.
Of course, I was still puking with J til 14 weeks.

No comments: