Monday, May 4, 2009

Mexican Hat Dance

I have done lots and lots of walking recently! J and I walked the 40 minute round trip walk to Target and back on Saturday, and today we walked the 30 minute round trip walk to Walgreens and back. No doggies, because we actually needed to go in the stores, but walking is good for me!
I have also been taking the stairs at work, so go me!

Last I checked (Friday) my weight was still the same. *sigh* I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, I have been eating absolute crap lately. My typical breakfast is a good protein-carb balance though, in line with South Beach-ish, and it would have been fine with my GD diet, so I'm calling it good. I have been having one egg, scrambled, wrapped in half a tortilla. Yum!

J made fun of me taking my vitamins this morning. I usually take a sip of juice, then pop the various and assorted vitamins (my Zoloft, my Target prenatal vitamin, and for the next week or so a vitamin C and D just til I'm sure that my mastitis is gone, so total 4 1/2 pills) into my mouth and swallow. Well, this morning, J saw me, got a devilish look in his eye, and smushed his hand, palm open, into his face. I guess that's what he thinks I look like? He thought it was hilarious though, laughing and grinning! Then I asked him to blow me a kiss. He looked at me, said "Nah" and turned around to start stealing tupperware out of the cabinet. Goofy boy!

Oh, the title? Hmm. I just happened to tap out the tune to that song on the keyboard. There you have it.

No comments: