Thursday, May 21, 2009

Small Successes Thursdays

I saw this on another blog and thought I would adopt it. Every Thursday I will post three small things that I have done either that day or that week. The purpose of this is to remind myself, and women/moms in general, that the little things we do can and do add up to big things. Here goes nothing!

1. Sorted through baby clothes from my older brother's 15yo son that Brother T gave to my sisters and I for our boys. Boy were they dated...however, I did pick out a ton of Baby Gap shirts and onesies that were in great shape.

2. Brought in cardboard building bricks from the car that Sister M gave us. They'd been in the car since Tuesday. I put them in the basement for J to build with this summer on hot days. I can hardly wait to see what he does with them!

3. I actually shampooed the dining room carpet this week. I need to go over it again, with vinegar, but it is progress!

No comments: